“I believe in professional integrity, diligence, craftsmanship, customer focussed service, teamwork and common sense.”
Eddie Shanahan – Consultant
- Works with a portfolio of Irish and international clients including SMEs, state agencies, blue chip corporations and emerging talent.
- Chairperson of the Council of Irish Fashion Designers and a Director of the Leitrim Design House.
- Undertakes special mentoring projects for the Design & Crafts Council of Ireland.
- Assists designers and retailers in the fashion, accessories, footwear and home wares sectors to source quality production in some of Europe’s leading production facilities.
- Devises professional business development programs for retailers including sourcing, marketing and customer service modules.
- Developed the ‘Irish Designers Create’ project with Brown Thomas to identify emerging Irish design talent with the potential to sell in this premium department store.
- Member of the Industry Advisory Board at Limerick School of Art & Design.
- Extensive experience as a producer of innovative fashion shows and photo shoots in Ireland and internationally.
- Regularly contributes to news and lifestyle programs on national radio and television.