“I believe in professional integrity, diligence, craftsmanship, customer focussed service, teamwork and common sense.”
Eddie Shanahan – Consultant
- Provides enterprise development services to a portfolio of Irish and international clients including SMEs, state agencies, blue chip corporations and emerging talent.
- Chairperson of the Council of Irish Fashion Designers.
- Board Member of the Design & Crafts Council of Ireland.
- Member of the National Design Forum.
- Develops business and product development programs for designers and makers in craft, fashion and homewares categories.
- Assists designers and retailers in the fashion, accessories, footwear and home wares sectors to source quality production in some of Europe’s leading production facilities.
- Delivers business development programs for retailers including sourcing, marketing and customer service modules.
- Developed the CREATE Project with Brown Thomas to identify Irish design talent with the potential to sell in Ireland’s premier store.
- Extensive experience as a producer of innovative fashion shows and photo shoots in Ireland and internationally.
- Regularly contributes to news and lifestyle programs on national radio and television.